I once chatted with a golden bachelor and asked him what kind of woman he likes. He said: Emotional stability

I once chatted with a golden bachelor and asked him what kind of woman he likes. He simply said four words: Emotional stability!

He continued to explain that emotional stability is a threshold. A woman, no matter how beautiful she is, no matter how capable she is, and how good she is at raising a baby, but if she is too emotional, she will be unable to serve her.

Many women agree with the importance of “emotional intelligence”, but they don’t know that “emotional stability” is actually the most basic and important part of emotional intelligence. If you can speak, add 10 points; if you can communicate, add 10 points; if you can dance well, add 10 points, but if you often lose control of your emotions, you will deduct 100 points!

A

In real life, there are often many people who would rather be controlled by their emotions than take the initiative to control their emotions.

As soon as Xiaokan graduated, he went to Shenzhen with his classmates to explore the world. Five years later, the classmate has become a department manager of the company, and has a house and a car in Shenzhen, but she doesn’t even have a stable job, and there is no deposit in the bank card. Paying the rent, was evicted by the landlord.

In fact, it’s not that she lacks ability or talent, but that she is emotional. If there is a disagreement at work, they will slap the table and leave. Instead of trying to find a solution to the problem, she let her emotions control her actions.

She has been in love several times, and each time she was 100% devoted, but every time the love ended in failure, the reason was that no one could stand her emotionality and hysteria.

Unemployment and lovelorn are actually “made” by herself.

She turned her emotions into a ferocious beast, and ended up hurting others and herself.

B.

Being emotionally out of control is a very dark power, and this kind of power can sometimes swallow everything.

A friend, recently divorced, the child is only 3 months old. He said that the short-term married life can be summed up in one sentence: a disagreement directly leads to riots.

The wife has a very hot temper and is in danger of stepping on landmines at any time. She cooked a table of dishes, and when he made some comments, she got angry: “It’s not delicious, you cook it yourself!” Then she slammed her chopsticks on the table and left in a fit of anger.

Once after a quarrel with his wife, he went to cook, and when he went back to his room to drink water, he suddenly found a ball of toilet paper in the water cup.

Once while driving on the expressway, there was another quarrel, and my wife knocked on the window with her hand. She was so impulsive that she almost opened the door and jumped out of the car.

The most serious one was a dispute between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. The wife held a knife to her neck and yelled, “If you talk about it again, I’ll kill myself!”

My friend said that every day when I returned home, it was like going to hell step by step. I was exhausted physically and mentally, and there was nothing to love in life.

Extremely emotional people are due to anger and low self-esteem accumulated too deep in their hearts. This kind of anger is not against the outside world, but dissatisfaction with oneself, powerless to control the world, physical age has grown up, but mental age is still a child.

C.

There is a well-known law called “Fistinger’s Law”: 10% of your life is made up of what happens to you, and the other 90% is determined by how you react to what happens.

In other words, 10% of the things in life are beyond our control, while the other 90% of things are within our control.

When something happens, do you face it with a calm and calm attitude, or let the impulsive devil control it? All these decisions are in your hands.

If you think that your emotionality and bad temper will hurt yourself and the people you love the most, then you’d better let yourself calm down, calm down, and calm down again!

D.

Maybe women are more emotional than men and are more sensitive to external stimuli, so women seem to be more emotional. However, this cannot be an excuse for you to be willful.

Because being emotional not only consumes oneself, but also consumes others. Worrying about gains and losses, screaming for heaven and earth, tearing one’s heart and lungs, such emotions are a disaster, making marriages and families restless.

Emotionally stable people will not lose their temper because of an unintentional remark; Be careful.

When you are with someone who is emotionally stable, you will also feel a kind of peaceful and joyful power from him or her, and your mood will become better and better as a result.

The most touching words of love are not “I am here”, but “I am always here because of you, and my heart is calm”.

The rest of my life is too long and my marriage is difficult. I hope that you and I can be each other’s emotionally stable lovers, and we will laugh and watch the wind and rain together for the rest of our lives.